The information provided are introductory of N.Q.O services and rules which clients must abide by
in order to use its service. Engaging our services means that Client has agreed in the following terms.
- N.Q.O provides Laser Cut & Laser Engraving Service, Graphic & Packaging Design Service and Printing Service of Stickers, Name Cards, Booklets, etc.
- N.Q.O agrees that all work is expected to be completed to Client’s satisfaction. Project extensions may be requested by N.Q.O, and granted or denied by the Client.
- Client agrees to pay additional payment for materials, prototype (if any) & design service fee stated in invoice.
- Client is to provide a deposit of 50% of invoice payment to N.Q.O to secure Client’s project. N.Q.O will only start the project once deposit payment is made.
- Client is to make full balance payment three days after project completion. N.Q.O reserves the right to deny any requests from Client if payment is not received.
- Any changes made to the original design brief will incur additional fee. This charge will be tabulated under the design service fee shown in the invoice. Client should note that N.Q.O shall not accept more than 2 changes and reserves the right to cancel or execute the Client’s request if deem unreasonable or additional requests that are non related to project brief, (e.g: enquiries on other company’s rates, sending client’s design to printing shops other than Company’s approved printing vendor.
- Client agrees to provide N.Q.O with the project requirements so that the work may be completed on time and to Client’s satisfaction.
- Project remains strictly confidential and shall not be discoursed to other third parties. Client will not hold N.Q.O responsible for any Copyright infringement or leak of information issues belonging to client on the pertaining design or Logo should such issues occur during and after project completion.
- Rights, including copyright, ownership, and publishing rights, of the project belongs to the Client/Company.
- Any further work unrelated to the project brief requested by Client and/or suggested by N.Q.O must be governed under a separate agreement.